Staff Nurse – Mental Health + Pay is equivalent to NHS band 5 + Enhancements + Benefits
Position: Staff Nurse (RGN, RMN, RNLD or RCN)
Care Categories: Mental Health / Personality Disorders
Location: Ayr, South Ayrhsire
Salary: £27,785 – £31,310 (Dependant on Experience) per annum – Based on 38.5 Hours Per Week
Hours – 22, 33 37.5 or 44 hours per week options available.
Flexible shifts – Days, nights or a mixture available
Contract – Permanent, Full time or Part time
*Paid NMC PIN renewal
*Paid individual membership for the Nursing Times
*Paid DBS Check
* Birthday Holiday – Your Birthday as an extra days annual leave
About the Service/Company:
· The company are recognised as one of the UK’s leading Independent healthcare companies specialising in Acute and Complex Mental Health Conditions and providing the highest standards of personalised care to residents in over 200 Hospitals and Nursing Homes across the UK
· The services cover all aspects of mental health and various mental health conditions such as Personality Disorders
· Training Offering the best training and support a full Preceptorship is offered for Newly Qualified nurses. The company also offer an enhanced support with Return to Practice course. A large portion of training is completed in house and monthly supervision meetings are offered for all members of staff
Based in the Ayrshire area this warm and friendly Hospital home provides person centred residential and nursing care to 36 patients.
The service are looking for dedicated nurses to join the team on a long term basis. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a service that has a 5/5 Good which the hospital are extremely proud of
Shift Pattern: The service can accommodate part-time or full-time hours and they can be flexible with shifts. They are happy to consider fixed shift patterns and they are happy to consider nurses who prefer working days only or nights only. You will receive a 1 hour break.
An experienced Registered Nurse ( RMN or RNLD)
Registered with a valid NMC Pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
A newly qualified nurse ready to take the leap from training into your first role, supported by a structured preceptorship and welcoming and inspirational team?
Passionate, caring, fun and energetic, with a genuine commitment and desire to make a difference in the lives of the residents we care for every day?
Committed to your own personal development and growth, and to the development of our nursing services?
Benefits on offer:
· Free on-site parking
· Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
· Reduced rates and access to schemes including gym membership, IT technology (laptops / tablets / smartphones) and private healthcare
· The cost of your DBS Check with be paid for by the company
· Long service award
· Flexibility with e-rostering system which will allow you to book additional shifts through an online portal in the future
· Enhanced support with Return to Practice
· Subsidised meals
· 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays plus a ‘Birthday Holiday’ – Your Birthday as an extra days annual leave
· Refer a friend bonus
· Mentoring and involvement in HCA / Support worker development
· Relocation support (including payment for accommodation or moving costs) up to £4000 (Terms apply)
· Donation to a charity of your choice
· Excellent support and training for newly qualified nurses (Including a Preceptorship and return to practice course)
· Comprehensive induction, structured and on-going training and career development opportunities
· Enhanced Maternity pay in line with NHS
SMART pension options / Pension scheme with company contributions
Recognition schemes including personal bests and annual National Care Home Awards
Help with re-validation
A high number of qualified nurses and support staff on shift
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV/click apply. If you would like to know more information about this position, please call Paige on 01329 422 572
All enquiries and applications will be strictly confidential
Please note we only advertise a small amount of our vacancies
Reference ID: nursesc283
Part-time hours: 22-44 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £27,785.00-£31,310.00 per year
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.