Registered Nurse – Bank Holiday Enhancements + Equivalent to Band 8 Salary!
Position: Staff Nurse (RGN, RMN, RNLD) Nursing Home
Registered Care Categories:
– Old Age
– Physical Disability
– Sensory Impairment
Location: Chigwell, Essex
Salary – Up to £55,585 (Based on 44 Hours Per Week) + Bank Holiday Enhancement
Hours – 24, 36, 37.5 or 48 hours per week available.
Shifts – 8am – 8pm and 8pm – 8am
Job Contract – Permanent
About the home/Company:
They were was proudly established in 1989 as a family-run business. We are still family-run to this day, and instil our family values onto our colleagues, the people we care for, their relatives and friends.
They now supports over 2,500 people, delivering care that is as individual as the people we care for with empathy, kindness and compassion. Our team of over 2,000 are each dedicated to making a difference to the quality of everyday life of every individual in our care.
• Based in Chigwell this beautiful and welcoming 92 bedded nursing home* offers residential and nursing care and provides person centered to Elderly Residents with Dementia, Physical Disability, Sensory Impairment and General Nursing Needs
• The home has a 5/5 Good CQC which the home manager and team are extremely proud off. This is an exciting time to join this high performing service as they push toward an outstanding CQC!
• The Nursing Home is highly rated on carehome.co.uk with a 9.8 Rating! The reviews have come from staff, families, and residents. Please see an example of a review below
• An experienced Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) The service welcomes applications from all General Nurses, Mental Health Nurses and Learning Disability Nurses as full training and support will be given with your own designated mentor.
• Registered with a valid NMC Pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
• Passionate, caring, fun and energetic, with a genuine commitment and desire to make a difference in the lives of the residents we care for every day?
• Committed to your own personal development and growth, and to the development of our nursing services?
• Experienced in individual care planning & using assessment tools is preferred.
• A sound understanding of the Mental Capacity Act and Deprivation of Liberty and the implementation of this.
• Previous experience of assessing client needs.
• Proven ability in Audit management (preferred)
Benefits on offer:
• 28 Days holiday including Bank holidays
• Time and a half payment for bank holiday working
• Annual NMC Pin subscription paid*
• DBS Certificate paid
• We reimburse the Tier 2 visa application fee if you are eligible for sponsorship under SOC code 2231 – Nurses when you transfer from another employer*
• Support with your NMC revalidation
Contributory Pension Scheme
• Annual Salary Review
• Benefits package offering fantastic discounts at over 2500 retail outlets, cinemas, gyms, and restaurants
• Paid study leave
• Long service awards
• Comprehensive Induction Programme
• Paid uniform
• Employee of the Month – Recognition of our committed people across the business for a job very well done
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV/click apply. If you would like to know more information about this position, please call Paige today ON 01329 422 572 !
Smartcall Recruitment will support you from application stage through to getting your start date. We support nurses through interview, offer stage, on-boarding, start dates and beyond. Smartcall want to make sure you feel informed, supported at all stages.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.