Deputy Manager – Lovely Smaller Sized Learning Disability Nursing Home!
Position: Clinical Deputy Manager (RGN, RMN, RNLD) Nursing Home
Care Categories: Old Age / Physical Disability
Pay: £18.25 p/hour + Fantastic Benefits Package (more info below)
Salary: £41,756 per annum (based on 44 hours a week)
Contract – Permanent, Full time
About the home/Company:
• The company are recognised as one of the UK’s leading Independent healthcare companies specialising in Care of the elderly providing the highest standards of personalised care to residents in over 200 homes across the UK.
• Offering the best training, support, progressive opportunities and offer a positive & friendly company culture. Regularly recognised in industry awards caring is at the heart of what this company do
• Based in the Coalville area this warm and friendly nursing home provides person centred residential and nursing care to 34 Elderly Residents with Learning Disabilities and general nursing needs
• Committed to supporting all staff on their career journey and offer a comprehensive induction being paired with a designated mentor to help you settle into your new role, and on-going specialist in house training and development opportunities. The long-standing Manager has an open-door policy and are very approachable and respectful; everyone’s contribution is valued.
• The company has a fantastic reputation in the area and offers the best in-house training, support, progressive opportunities and offer a positive & friendly company culture
• The service are looking for dedicated nurses to join the team on a long term basis. This is a exciting opportunity to join a service with an overall Good CQC as they push toward and Outstanding CQC
• An experienced Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) The service welcomes applications from all General Nurses, Mental Health Nurses and Learning Disability
• Registered with a valid NMC Pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
• Passionate, caring, fun and energetic, with a genuine commitment and desire to make a difference in the lives of the residents we care for every day?
• Committed to your own personal development and growth, and to the development of our nursing services?
• An Experienced Manager or Senior Nurse with strong leadership qualities and knowledge and experience working with the CQC?
Benefits on offer:
• £2,000 Welcome Bonus (dependant on home and position)
• The cost of your DBS Check with be paid for by the company
• Specialist dementia training and support from the award-winning, university-accredited ‘Creative Minds’ programme
• Range of other benefits including gym membership deals, technology purchase schemes and more
• £1,000 CPD fund for every Adult Care Nurse
• Free access to RCNi learning website
• Online benefits portal with a range of offers and cashback rewards
• Excellent support and training for newly qualified nurses
• Competitive salary
• Comprehensive induction, structured and on-going training and career development opportunities
• Return to practice program available
• Excellent and friendly work environments
• Enhanced Maternity pay in line with NHS
• Established and supportive nurse team
• Weekly discounts and offers for online and in-store shopping,
• Cycle to Work Scheme – Get a tax free bike and equipment and pay monthly from your salary
• Childcare vouchers
• SMART pension options / Pension scheme with company contributions
• 25 days holiday entitlement per annum plus bank holidays
• Recognition schemes including personal bests and annual National Care Home Awards
• Help with re-validation
• A high number of qualified nurses and support staff on shift
• Structured and on-going training scheme – all expenses paid
• The opportunity to complete further qualifications
• Help with revalidation
• Genuine Career development opportunities at all levels
• All nurses receive a paid 15-minute handover following a 12-hour shift.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV/click apply. If you would like to know more information about this position, please call Paige on 01329 422 572
All enquiries and applications will be strictly confidential
Please note we only advertise a small amount of our vacancies
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.