Registered Nurse Unit Manager – Amazing Opportunity to Progress within Nursing!
Location: Balby, Doncaster
Position: Unit Manager
Care Categories: Younger Adults / Old Age / Mental Health / Learning Disability
Pay: £17.33 p/hour + Excellent Benefits + Pension
Shifts: Flexible shifts. Days, nights or a mixture available to suit you
Salary: £33,793.50 – £35,529 per annum (based on 37.5 hours) £38,232.48 – £41,687.36 per annum (based on 44 hours)
Contract: Permanent, full or part time
NURSING HOME DETAILS: A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for a motivated and passionate Registered Nurse Unit Manager (RGN / RMN / RNLD ) to join a warm and friendly purpose built nursing home based in the Doncaster area.
This beautiful specialist nursing home provides care for younger and Older adults with Learning Disability and Mental Health
The home has amazing ratings and reviews from family members of service users which the team are extremely proud of!
The company are recognised as one of the UK’s leading private healthcare companies providing outstanding levels of care and offering the best training, support, progressive opportunities and offer a positive & friendly company culture and fantastic benefits (listed below).
The Home Manager is looking for a Senior Nurse to join the friendly team as a Nurse Unit Manager.
PERSON SPECIFICATION: All candidates must have a valid NMC Pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK. The service welcomes applications from all General Nurses, Mental Health Nurses and Learning Disability Nurses as full training and support will be given. Previous senior nursing experience is preferred for this position however experienced nurses with leadership skills will be considered for this role.
SUCCESSFUL APPLICATIONS WILL RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS
– Up to £1500 for referring a friend to the company
– The opportunity to become a specialist Champion
– The cost of your DBS check paid for by the company
– Paid NMC registration (worth £120)
– Pay enhancements for bank holidays
– Employee discount scheme for high street shops and services
– Structured and on-going training scheme – all expenses paid
– Free RCNi Membership / access to RCNi training platform and more than 200 RCN-accredited clinical CPD learning modules.
– Childcare vouchers
– Access to immediate counselling helpline or face to face services, free of charge
– Free uniform
– Free car parking
– 28 days annual leave
– Comprehensive induction
– Career development opportunities
– Pension scheme
– Online forum and mobile app for all staff
– Award events
– Retail and high street shops, restaurant, pubs and holiday discounts and 2 for 1 cinema tickets
– Free financial advice and assistance
– Help with revalidation
– A high number of qualified nurses and support staff on shift
– Fast application process
HOW TO APPLY: If you are interested in this position I would love to hear from you, please submit your CV. If you would like to know more information about this role, please call Paige on 01329 422 572
All enquiries and applications will be strictly confidential
*please note we only advertise a small amount of our vacancies*
Reference ID: nursesc224
Part-time hours: 22-44 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £33,793.50-£38,232.48 per year
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.