Registered Nurse – Nursing Home
Position: Staff Nurse (RGN, RMN, RNLD) Nursing Home
Pay: £16.48 per hour
Salary: £18,853.12 per year (based on 22 hours per week) More or less hours are available)
Hours – 22 hours per week available.
Job Contract – Permanent
About the home/Company:
· The company are recognised as one of the UK’s largest independent care providers, caring for more than 10,000 residents across the UK. They specialise in Care of the elderly providing the highest standards of personalised care to residents in over 150 homes across the UK.
· Offering the best training, support, progressive opportunities and offer a positive & friendly company culture.
· The Nursing Home is highly rated on carehome.co.uk. The reviews have come from staff, families and residents. Please see an example of a review below
· You must be a Registered Nurse with the ability to lead a team of care staff.
· Experience of producing well-developed care plans and detailed risk assessments, with an understanding of regulatory frameworks.
· Ability to maintain accurate documentation and resident records whilst incorporating the use of modern technology.
· Experience on overseeing all aspects of medicine management on your shift in accordance with company policies and current legislation.
· Able to support, guide, teach and mentor others in line with the NMC Code, following its guidance at all times.
· Passionate about delivering great care and supporting the residents and their families.
· An experienced Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) The service welcomes applications from all General Nurses, Mental Health Nurses and Learning Disability Nurses as full training and support will be given with your own designated mentor
· Registered with a valid NMC Pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
· Passionate, caring, fun and energetic, with a genuine commitment and desire to make a difference in the lives of the residents we care for every day?
· Committed to your own personal development and growth, and to the development of our nursing services?
Benefits on offer:
· Dedicated Training and Support
· Company Pension Scheme
· Friendly Working Environment
· Free Enhanced police Check and uniform.
· Excellent career development opportunities
· Full time and part time opportunities
· Discounts and benefits suited to your lifestyle.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV/click apply. If you would like to know more information about this position, please call Tommy today ON 01329 422 572!
Smartcall Recruitment will support you from application stage through to getting your start date. We support nurses through interview, offer stage, on-boarding, start dates and beyond. Smartcall want to make sure you feel informed, supported at all stages.
All enquiries and applications will be strictly confidential.
Please note we only advertise a small amount of our vacancies.
RGN / RMN /RNLD / NURSE / REGISTERED NURSE / NMC PIN / HEALTHCARE / CLINICAL / STAFF SE / NURSING HOME NURSE / NUSING HOME / ELDERLY CARE / CARE HOME / CARE HOME NURSE / ADULT NURSE / STUDENT NURSE / PERIPETETIC NURSE / RN / SISTER / WARD SISTER / WARD MANAGER
Reference ID: NurseSC2100
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.