Make the SMART CALL for your Nursing recruitment needs!
Deputy Manager – NMC PIN required
*Please note this is a 170 bedded care home and you will need to have experience managing a large home*
Currently CQC – GOOD 5/5
Position: Deputy Manager ( Clinical NMC Pin required )
Care Categories: Dementia • Old Age • Alzheimer’s • Parkinson’s Disease • Stroke
Salary/Hourly rate: £18.00 per hour / £35,100 per annum (based on 37.5 hours) , £41,184 per annum (based on 44 hours)
Hours: Full time Day shifts + 11 Supernumerary
Contract type: Permanent
About the home/Company:
· The company are recognised as one of the UK’s leading Independent healthcare companies specialising in Care of the elderly providing the highest standards of personalised care to residents in over 200 homes across the UK.
· Offering the best training, support, progressive opportunities and offer a positive & friendly company culture. Regularly recognised in industry awards, and receiving an Award for being one of the ‘Top 20 Large Care Home Groups’ 4 years running.
The extensively trained team will deliver all the specialist care and support services that loved ones require.
Personalised care plans consider not only medical, personal and dietary needs, but also the individual’s likes and dislikes, religious preferences, and any suggestions from family members that might make the resident’s stay with the home that little bit more enjoyable.
Assisted by suggestions from the residents, the home’s wellbeing coordinators organise a varied year-round programme of things to do.
Key responsibilities of a Deputy Manager:
· Administer and order medicines as required by the home in accordance with the homes’ policies and procedures.
· Assist the Manager to produce and maintain systems and procedures for auditing and assuring quality of care provided by the home
· Work within the NMC codes of conduct
· Provide support and professional supervision to care staff and nursing staff as appropriate.
· Previous management skills required
· Ensure effective communication with relatives and other healthcare professionals.
· Ensure confidentiality regarding all aspects of care and management of the home is maintained.
· Maintain confidentiality to all residents and clients at all times.
· To ensure that the registered manager and where appropriate Operations Director and/or Group Quality Director are fully informed about the daily running of the home and specific needs.
· Be available outside of normal working hours for emergencies in the absence of the registered manager.
· Travel as required within the area and other areas within the company for business and training.
· This list is not exhaustive and you may need to carry out other duties within the remit of the role.
11 hours supernumerary
Full time day shifts
Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee.
Paid individual membership for the Nursing Times.
NMC Revalidation Support
How to Apply:
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.00am to 6.00pm – I am always available on email.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Jenny on 01329 422 572 or send a copy of your CV.
Please note we only advertise a small amount of our vacancies
Reference ID: NurseSC152
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £41,184.00 per year
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.