Position: Staff Nurse ( RGN , RMN , RNLD ) Nursing Home
Care Categories: Older Adults / General Elderly Care, Dementia Nursing, physical disability & sensory impairment
Salary – £33.067.32 per annum (based on 36 hours a week)
Hours – 36 hours per week available. Flexible shifts – Days
Contract – Permanent Full time
About the home/Company:
· The company are a recognised Healthcare provider established since 1984 to provide high quality care for older people. They pride themselves on their warm, inclusive approach to residents and extend this welcome to all family and friends.
· They specialise in Nursing, Dementia, Palliative, Specialist and Respite care across homes across Scotland.
· They have a low staff turnover with 6 high performing nursing homes offering long and short-term care to those with medical needs, especially frail elderly people. Each Home’s philosophy is to provide competent, skilled, and empathetic individual care.
· Based in Broxburnthis stunning purpose, modern Nursing Home provides person centred residential and nursing care to 60 elderly residents with general nursing needs, Dementia Nursing and Palliative Care / End of Life Care
· The Nursing Home has a fantastic reputation within the area and a long-standing home manager.
In a recent staff survey, 100% of respondents would recommend this client!
· An experienced Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) The service welcomes applications from all General Nurses, Mental Health Nurses and Learning Disability.
· Registered with a valid NMC Pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
· A newly qualified nurse ready to take the leap from training into your first role, supported by a structured preceptorship and welcoming and inspirational team?
· Passionate, caring, fun and energetic, with a genuine commitment and desire to make a difference in the lives of the residents we care for every day?
· Committed to your own personal development and growth, and to the development of our nursing services?
Benefits on offer:
· Overtime rate.
· Fully funded stakeholder pension scheme.
· Enhanced sick pay scheme.
· Our Nurses are well supported by management and there is a positive working environment in place.
· Statutory training and in-house training.
· Opportunities for further personal development progression (from Staff Nurse to Charge Nurse, potentially towards management).
· Positive Care Inspectorate grades across our Group – well organised homes with good staffing levels.
· Consistency of management means stability for staff, residents, and relatives (average Manager’s service is over 10 years).
· Long service holidays and awards.
· Low staff turnover against industry average (over a third of our overall staff have been here for 5 years or longer).
· Good level of Senior Management support – including a Director of Nursing, Group Nursing Manager and Care Standards Manager.
· A family feel to our organisation with 6 Nursing homes – all homes are extremely well supported.
· Full clinical autonomy – run your shift effectively with guidance from an experienced management team.
· Lower agency use as they have a successful Staff Bank which provides greater care continuity for both staff and residents.
· Death in service scheme.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV/click apply. If you would like to know more information about this position, please call Tommy
on 01329 422 572
All enquiries and applications will be strictly confidential
Please note we only advertise a small amount of our vacancies
RGN / RMN / RNLD / REGISTERED NURSE / NURSE / REGISTERED GENERAL NURSE / STAFF NURSE / NURSING HOME / PALLITIVE CARE / DEMENTIA CARE / ELDERLY CARE
Reference ID: NurseSC1678
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.