Registered Nurse – Beautiful Nursing Home with good CQC + Pay in line with NHS Band 7 + Amazing Benefits
Position: Staff Nurse ( RGN , RMN , RNLD ) Nursing Home
Care Categories: Older Adults / General Elderly Care, Dementia Nursing, physical disability & sensory impairment
Salary – £42,900 per annum (based on 44 hours a week) or £35,831.25 per annum (based on 36.75 hours per week) = up to £3000 welcome bonus
Hours – 22, 33 37.5 or 44 hours per week available. Flexible shifts – Days, nights or a mixture available to suit you
Contract – Permanent Full time or Part time
· Long standing friendly and supportive home manager
· Up to £3,000 Welcome Bonus
About the home/Company:
· The company are recognised as one of the UK’s leading Independent healthcare companies specialising in Care of the elderly providing the highest standards of personalised care to residents in over 100 homes across the UK.
· The company are proud to be a not-for-profit organisation meaning income is re-invested back in to maintaining and improving services, as well as essential things like on-going training for staff and activities for residents
· Based in Charlton this stunning purpose, modern Nursing Home provides person centred residential and nursing care.
· The Nursing Home has a fantastic reputation within the area and a long-standing home manager
· Offering the best training, support, progressive opportunities and a positive & friendly company culture the company have a 94% employee recommendation
· Committed to supporting all staff on their career journey and offer a comprehensive induction with a buddy to help you settle into your new role, and on-going specialist in house training and development opportunities. The Managers have an open-door policy and are very approachable and respectful; everyone’s contribution is valued.
· An experienced Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) The service welcomes applications from all General Nurses, Mental Health Nurses and Learning Disability Nurses as full training and support will be given with your own designated mentor
· Registered with a valid NMC Pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
· A newly qualified nurse ready to take the leap from training into your first role, supported by a structured preceptorship and welcoming and inspirational team?
· Passionate, caring, fun and energetic, with a genuine commitment and desire to make a difference in the lives of the residents we care for every day?
· Committed to your own personal development and growth, and to the development of our nursing services?
Benefits on offer:
· £3,000 Welcome Bonus
· Pay enhancements for bank holidays & Overtime Enhancements
· Structured and on-going training scheme – all expenses paid
· The opportunity to complete further qualifications including
· CQC/CI performance bonus
· Life Assurance
· The cost of your DBS check paid for by the company
· Free uniform
· Free car parking
· Loyalty Award available
· 25 days annual leave (rising to 30 days) plus bank holidays
· Genuine Career development opportunities at all levels
· Pension scheme
· Occupational Sick Pay
· Employee discount scheme for high street shops and services
· Preceptorship programme – all expenses paid
· Free eye tests
· The opportunity to become a specialist Champion
· Discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more via My Rewards
· Access to a free 24/7 support service providing support including legal, financial, emotional and medical advice
· Help with revalidation
· A high number of qualified nurses and support staff on shift
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV/click apply. If you would like to know more information about this position, please call Tommy on 01329 422 572
Reference : NurseSC1710
All enquiries and applications will be strictly confidential
Please note we only advertise a small amount of our vacancies
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.