Home Manager – Care Home
Position: Home Manager ( Clinical NMC Pin required )
Salary/Hourly rate: COMPETITIVE RATE TBC – depending on experience + Home Manager’s bonus
_ Hours: Full time_
_ Contract type: Permanent_
About the home/Company:
The company are recognised as one of the UK’s leading Independent healthcare companies specialising in Care of the elderly providing the highest standards of personalised care to residents in over 200 homes across the UK.
Offering the best training, support, progressive opportunities and offer a positive & friendly company culture. Regularly recognised in industry awards and receiving an Award for being one of the ‘Top 20 Large Care Home Groups’ 4 years running.
Type of Service
Care Home with nursing – Privately Owned , Registered for a maximum of 60 Service Users
What we are looking for in you…
We’re looking for a care home experienced Registered Nurse with current Pin on the NMC register (Nursing Homes only). You’ll also either have a Registered Managers Award Level 4, or Leadership and Management in Care level 4/5, or willingness to study for one.
As a Home Manager you’ll be taking responsibility for the well-being of our residents, including making sure their physical, emotional and social needs are met. Leading, motivating and mentoring to your team and delivering clinical guidance and training to ensure the safe, smooth and efficient running of the care home. Carrying out assessments and developing, implementing and evaluating individualised care plans for each of our residents. Monitoring work areas and practices to ensure they are safe and conform to relevant standards, policies and legislation. Generally promoting our residents’ independence, choice, dignity and respect by delivering the very best standards of care and striving for continuous improvement
Key responsibilities of a Home Manager:
· provide information, advice and support to residents, families and staff
· promote residents’ rights and duties and encourage them to join activities
· help residents to access local services and take part in the local community
· monitor business performance and quality of care
· agree contracts, budgeting and fundraising
· develop policies and practices and keep confidentiality
· recruit, train and supervise staff
· Work within the NMC codes of conduct
· Provide support and professional supervision to care staff and nursing staff as appropriate.
· Previous management skills required
· Ensure effective communication with relatives and other healthcare professionals.
· Ensure confidentiality regarding all aspects of care and management of the home is maintained.
Home Manager Bonus
Full time day shifts
Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee.
Paid individual membership for the Nursing Times.
NMC Revalidation Support
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV/click apply. If you would like to know more information about this position, please call Tommy on
01329 422 572
Smartcall Recruitment will support you from application stage through to getting your start date. We support nurses through interview, offer stage, on-boarding, start dates and beyond. Smartcall want to make sure you feel informed, supported at all stages
All enquiries and applications will be strictly confidential
Please note we only advertise a small amount of our vacancies
RGN / RMN /RNLD / NURSE / REGISTERED NURSE / NMC PIN / HEALTHCARE / CLINICAL / CARE HOME MANAGER / DEPUTY MANAGER
Reference ID: NurseSC2061
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.