Registered Nurse – Beautiful Nursing Home – Good CI Report + Great Benefits / Pay in line with NHS Band 5-6
Position: Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN or RNLD) Nursing Home
Care Categories: Older Adults / General Elderly Care, Dementia, Palliative Care
Pay: £15.50 p/hour + Benefits Package (more info below)
Salary: £19,344 per annum (based on 24 hours a week) £35,464 per annum (based on 44 hours a week)
Hours: Full time or Part time hours depending on preference – 2, 3, or 4 shifts per week available
Shifts- 8:00am – 8:00pm / 8:00pm – 8:00am
About the home/Company:
· The company are recognised as one of the UK’s leading Independent healthcare companies specialising in Care of the elderly providing the highest standards of personalised care to residents in over 50 homes across the UK.
· The Nursing Home has a very positive and supportive work environment with a brilliant long-standing team. The have a very low staff turnover and staff morale is very high. The are very big on staff development and training. They also have a buddy system where you will have an experienced mentor for support if you would like it when you join the team.
· Based in the Hamilton area this stunning purpose-built modern Nursing Home provides person centred residential and nursing care to older adults with General, Palliative, End of Life Care needs as well as caring for residents with Dementia
· The Nursing Home is highly rated on carehome.co.uk with a 9.4 / 10 rating. The reviews have come from staff, families and residents. The home has a GOOD CI Report rated good in all areas and a fantastic reputation for the care they provide
· Shift Pattern : The Nursing Home can accommodate part-time or full-time hours and they can be flexible with shifts. They are happy to consider fixed shift patterns and they are happy to consider nurses who prefer working days only or nights only. The shift pattern is 8:00am – 8:00pm / 8:00pm – 8:00am you will receive a 1 hour paid break.
· An experienced Registered Nurse ( General / Adult Nurse / Mental Health Nurse / Learning Disability Nurse ) The service welcomes applications from Qualified nurses as training and support are given
· Registered with a valid NMC Pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
· An experience nurse with strong leadership abilities
· Passionate, caring, fun and energetic, with a genuine commitment and desire to make a difference in the lives of the residents we care for every day?
· Committed to your own personal development and growth, and to the development of our nursing services?
Benefits on offer:
· The cost of your NMC Pin Renewal paid for by the company
· Enhanced Bank Holiday Rates
· Holiday and Travel Discounts
· Retail Discounts
· Leisure Savings – at cinemas, restaurants, theme parks and on health club membership.
· Health & Wellbeing – Insurance products, on an online health portal, eye care vouchers.
· Free, confidential telephone support from professional counsellors to all employees
· Comprehensive training is available through online and face to face courses. We also provide opportunities for further skill development.
· Confidential support from professional counsellors 24/7, to talk through any worries, issues or concerns.
· On-going support from a motivated and committed Head Office and Regional Teams
· Fast Application Process
· Generous holiday entitlement per annum plus bank holidays
· A high number of qualified nurses and support staff on shift
· Structured and on-going training scheme – all expenses paid
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV/click apply. If you would like to know more information about this position, please call Tommy 01329 422 572
All enquiries and applications will be strictly confidential
Please note we only advertise a small amount of our vacancies
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.