Registered Nurse – Nursing Home offering paid breaks!
Position: Staff Nurse ( RGN ) Nursing Home
Care Categories: Old Age, Palliative Care, Dementia Nursing, General / Elderly
Pay: £16.80 p/hour + Benefits Package (more info below)
Salary: £31,449.6 per annum (based on 36 hours a week)
Hours – 36 hours per week available. Flexible shifts – Nights
Contract – Permanent Full time or Part time
About the home/Company:
Based in Liverpool this beautiful and welcoming 44 bedded nursing home offers residential and nursing care and provides person centred to Elderly Residents with end of life care needs and physical disabilities
The Nursing Home is highly rated on carehome.co.uk with a 8.8 / 10 rating. The reviews have come from staff, families and residents. Please see an example of a review below
Average Rating: Average rating 5 out of 5
My father has been a resident for almost 2 years after he suffered a series of stokes which left him unable to communicate and severely disabled. On my first visit to Kingswood Manor after being shown around and given some expert help from their admin staff I just knew that it was the best place for
my dad to be. The staff are amazing, they are like family to the residents and they couldn’t do enough for them. They have fabulous activities and even during lockdown I can rest assured that my dad is getting the safest and best care I could possibly hope for. As hard as it’s been not visiting him the events coordinator has gone above and beyond to facilitate calls and window visits and the carers nurses and all the staff have been helping entertain the residents and do their hair and nails, they should all be very proud of what they have accomplished. I am so happy my dad was lucky enough to get a place here so a big thank you to everyone at Kingswood you are an amazing team.
· They are a family run concern, although one with very considerable experience and expertise in the care industry. Their philosophy is quite simple: They strive to provide and excellent standard of care their residents, treating them with complete dignity and respect.
· The company are recognised as one of the UK’s leading Independent healthcare companies specialising in Care of the elderly providing the highest standards of personalised care to resident’s homes across the UK.
· Offering the best training, support, progressive opportunities and offer a positive & friendly company culture. Regularly recognised in industry awards and receiving an Award for being one of the ‘Top 20 Large Care Home Groups’ 4 years running.
· Our client is expanding, so they are able to offer amazing career opportunities. So, if you are looking to work for a company where you can move up the ladder, then look no further.
You will be:
· Assess all aspects of client’s care needs and provide health supervision and direct Nursing Care when required.
· Assess social and health care needs of new clients, and maintain on-going assessment and review of all other Clients
· Ensure that Client care plans are completed and maintained in conjunction with Clients, Relatives and other Health Care Professionals, and in accordance with NMC guidelines and company policy.
· Administer prescribed medicines and document the same in accordance with the company’s procedure and NMC guidelines.
· Practice maximum integrity in all dealings with Clients personal and financial affairs and avoid abuse of the privileged relationship which exists clients.
· Supervise and instruct junior and new staff members in all aspects of their work in the care home, giving help and guidance where appropriate.
· Attend mandatory training days/courses on or off site when required.
· Establish and maintain good communication with clients, relatives and with the multidisciplinary team. Provide administrative support when required.
We’re looking for a Registered Nurse with valid Pin number, knowledge of National Standards and a genuine commitment to adhering to the NMC codes of practice. Not to mention a background in person centred care planning within a care home. Beyond that, it’s all about your brilliant, positive energy and natural ability to get along with people. You’ll manage your time effectively and whenever you communicate with a resident or co-worker, you’ll be truly considerate and kind.
Applicants will need to have a current active pin and ideally experience of working with clients with substance misuse and/or moderate depression and anxiety issues.
· Paid Breaks
· Excellent overtime rates
· A duvet day on your birthday
· Company pension scheme
· Uniform supplied
· NMC fees paid for your 1st year
· Staff recognition awards – Employee of the month
· Opportunities for training and career progression (Training days are paid for)
· Employee Perks/Benefits package
· Fast application process
· Telephone interviews booked where needed (Keeping you safe)
How to Apply:
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Tommy on 01329 422 572
or send a copy of your CV.
If you have secured a post already, not a problem at all. If you do know anyone looking and wouldn’t mind speaking with me about jobs, we can offer you £200 referral bonus if they take a job with Smartcall.
Please note we do not advertise all of our vacancies.
RGN / NURSING / NURSE / HEALTHCARE / NURSING HOME / DEMENTIA
REFERENCE ID: NurseSC1427
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.