Make the SMART CALL for your Nursing recruitment needs!
Registered Nurse – Paid breaks _ Enhanced Weekend/Overtime rates
Hours: 22, 33 37.5 or 44 hours per week available.
Shifts: Flexible shifts – Days, nights or a mixture available to suit you
Contract: Permanent Full time or Part time
**Enhanced Pay for overtime and weekends**
About the Company:
Our client is a reputable, long standing trusted company celebrating over 20 years’ service of care to the community. They promise to listen, and will aim to provide quality, committed and continual improvement. They have long established links with charities such as Help the Aged and primary Care Trusts within the National Health Service and also have links with local churches and schools.
The service is ideal for older people, including those with mental frailties, who benefit from a specialist EMI unit and multi-sensory rooms. Quality care functions alongside recreation and entertainment to achieve satisfaction among clients, with day trips another popular addition.
· An experienced Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) The service welcomes applications from all General Nurses, Mental Health Nurses and Learning Disability Nurses as full training and support will be given with your own designated mentor.
· Registered with a valid NMC Pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
· A newly qualified nurse ready to take the leap from training into your first role, supported by a structured preceptorship and welcoming and inspirational team?
Benefits on offer:
· Paid breaks
· Comprehensive induction, structured and on-going training, and career development opportunities & the opportunity to complete further qualifications
· Free Uniform
· Working in a close family Company
· Great internal career prospects
· Training provided
· meals provided while on duty
· Free Parking
· Blue Care Scheme
· Enhanced pay for overtime/weekends
· Employee of the month
· Refer a friend bonus
· Discounted joining fee for the Company SPA
· Fast Application process
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV/click apply. If you would like to know more information about this position, please call Jennifer today ON 01329 422 572!
Smartcall Recruitment will support you from application stage through to getting your start date. We support nurses through interview, offer stage, on-boarding, start dates and beyond. Smartcall want to make sure you feel informed, supported at all stages.
RGN / RMN /RNLD / NURSE / REGISTERED NURSE / NMC PIN / HEALTHCARE / CLINICAL
Reference ID: NurseSC937
Part-time hours: 24-48 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £43,155.00 per year
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.