Registered Nurse – Ideally a Mental health nurse or a nurse with strong Mental Health Experience.
Specialist Nursing Home for Adults with Complex Learning Disabilities / Mental Health and Learning Disabilities / Pay in line with NHS Band 5/6 + Great Benefits. The service offers full preceptorship for newly qualified nurses
Position: Staff Nurse (RGN, RMN, RNLD) Complex Care Nursing Home
Care Categories: Younger & Older Adults / Complex Care / Mental Health Conditions / Neuro-disabilities and Complex Dementia
Pay: Up to £16.97 p/hour Depending on Experience + Excellent Benefits (Below)
Salary: £33,091.5 per annum (based on 37.5 hours at £16.97ph) (More or less hours available)
Hours – 22, 33 37.5 or 44 hours per week available
Flexible shifts – Days, nights or a mixture available
Contract – Permanent Full time or Part time
About the home/Company:
The company are recognised as one of the UK’s leading Private Complex Care Healthcare providers. Providing support to adults living with a range of complex needs and specialist care including Brain / Spinal Injury, Mental Health Rehabilitation, Complex Dementia Learning Disability and Autism and challenging behaviour
Specialists in Complex Care providing the highest standards of personalised care to residents in over 30 homes across the UK offering the best training, support, progressive opportunities and offer a positive & friendly company culture
Based in the Rochdale area this warm and friendly Nursing Home has a 5/5 Good CQC which the team are very proud of. This is an exciting opportunity to join the long standing team as they push toward an outstanding rating.
This is a small 20-bed complex needs care home in Rochdale. The home supports adults living with complex mental health needs, brain injuries, complex dementia and neuro-disabilities including Huntington’s disease and Parkinson’s.
It is part of Exemplar Health Care, a leading provider of specialist nursing care for adults living with complex and high acuity needs. The service supports both male and females with Neuro-disabilities, younger Adults with Mental Health Conditions, and Complex Dementia, Learning Disabilities and Brain Injury.
· Committed to supporting all staff on their career journey and offering a comprehensive induction with a buddy / mentor to help you settle into your new role, and on-going specialist in house training and development opportunities. A full preceptorship program is offered for newly qualified nurses. The Managers have an open-door policy and are very approachable and respectful; everyone’s contribution is valued.
Benefits on offer:
· A Bonus for referring a friend to the company
· The opportunity to become a specialist Champion
· The cost of your DBS check paid for by the company
· Paid NMC registration (worth £120)
· Pay enhancements for bank holidays
· Employee discount scheme for high street shops and services
· Structured and on-going training scheme – all expenses paid
· Free RCNi Membership / access to RCNi training platform and more than 200 RCN-accredited clinical CPD learning modules.
· Childcare vouchers
· Access to immediate counselling helpline or face to face services, free of charge
· Free uniform
· Free car parking
· 28 days annual leave
· Comprehensive induction
· Career development opportunities
· Pension scheme
· Online forum and mobile app for all staff
· Award events
· Retail and high street shops, restaurant, pubs and holiday discounts and 2 for 1 cinema tickets
· Free financial advice and assistance
· Help with revalidation
· A high number of qualified nurses and support staff on shift
· Fast application process
An experienced Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) The service welcomes applications from all General Nurses, Mental Health Nurses and Learning Disability Nurses as full training and support will be given with your own designated mentor
Registered with a valid NMC Pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
A newly qualified nurse ready to take the leap from training into your first role, supported by a structured preceptorship and welcoming and inspirational team?
Passionate, caring, fun and energetic, with a genuine commitment and desire to make a difference in the lives of the residents we care for every day?
Committed to your own personal development and growth, and to the development of our nursing services?
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV/click apply. If you would like to know more information about this position, please call Tommy on 01329 422 572
Smartcall Recruitment will support you from application stage through to getting your start date. We support nurses through interview, offer stage, on-boarding, start dates and beyond. Smartcall want to make sure you feel informed, supported at all stages
REFERENCE ID: NurseSC1503
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.