Deputy Manager – NMC PIN required!
Position: Deputy Care Home Manager
Care Categories: Old Age, Palliative Care, Dementia Nursing, General / Elderly
Salary: up to £45,760
Hours – Full time hours – 40 hours per week 16 hours Supernumerary and 22 hours as a Clinical Nurse.
About the home/Company:
The company are recognised as one of the UK’s leading Independent healthcare companies specialising in Care of the elderly providing the highest standards of personalised care to residents in over 200 homes across the UK.
Offering the best training, support, progressive opportunities and offer a positive & friendly company culture. Regularly recognised in industry awards caring is at the heart of what this company do
Based in the Wednesfield, Wolverhampton area this warm and friendly purpose built nursing home provides person centred residential and nursing care to residents, care needs to residents across two floors
The Nursing Home is highly rated on carehome.co.uk with a 9.4 / 10 rating. The reviews have come from staff, families of residents and residents
The home Manager is looking for experienced and dedicated nurses to join the team on a long term basis and improve continuity of care. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a service that Requires Improvement and be part of the homes journey and growth moving forward as they push toward an overall Good CQC.
Shift Pattern: The Nursing Home can accommodate full-time hours and they can be flexible with shifts. They are happy to consider fixed shift patterns and they are happy to consider nurses who prefer working days only or nights only. You will receive a 1 hour break. All nurses receive a paid 15-minute handover following a 12-hour shift.
· RGN Qualified & NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council) Registered
· Strong Management and Leadership skills
· Caring & compassionate with an excellent clinical track record
· Passionate about delivering outstanding care to older people.
· Excellent organisation skills
· Effective communication skills
· Flexible, professional, and committed to being the best.
· Quality driven with a desire to continually improve yourself & our services.
· Active Nursing PIN (RGN)
· 2 years’ experience in a managerial / Clinical Lead position in a nursing home environment
· Thorough understanding of CQC regulations
You will practice maximum integrity in all dealings with Clients personal and financial affairs and avoid abuse of the privileged relationship which exists clients.
Supervise and instruct junior and new staff members in all aspects of their work in the care home, giving help and guidance where appropriate.
Attend mandatory training days/courses on or off site when required.
Establish and maintain good communication with clients, relatives and with the multidisciplinary team. Provide administrative support when required.
· Market competitive rates of pay
· Specialist dementia training and support from our award-winning, university-accredited ‘Creative Minds’ programme
· Full library of interactive learning resources from the Aged Care Channel in every home for personal & professional development
· Range of salary sacrifice benefits including childcare vouchers, pension, gym membership, technology purchase schemes and more
· Online benefits portal with a range of offers and cashback rewards
How to Apply:
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Tommy on 01329 422 572 or send a copy of your CV.
If you have secured a post already, not a problem at all. If you do know anyone looking and wouldn’t mind speaking with me about jobs, we can offer you £200 referral bonus if they take a job with Smartcall.
Please note we do not advertise all of our vacancies.
RGN / NURSING / NURSE / HEALTHCARE / NURSING HOME / DEMENTIA / REGISTERED GENERAL NURSE / RN / STAFF NURSE / CARE HOME / NURSING HOME
REFERENCE ID: NurseSC1847
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.