Make the SMART CALL for your Nursing recruitment needs!
Registered Nurse –part time days or nights available
OFFERING PAID BREAKS and £20.50 per hour!
Position: Staff Nurse (RGN, RMN, RNLD) Nursing Home
Registered Care Categories:
· Old Age
· Physical Disability
· Palliative Care
Pay: £20.50 p/hour + PAID BREAKS
Hours – 24 hours per week available.
Job Contract – Permanent
About the home/Company:
Paid NMC & DBS Check
The company are a registered charity, dedicated to improving the quality of life for older people through the care homes, close care facilities and social clubs across the South of England
There are over 10 care homes centres, each with its own distinctive personality. The homes provide a wide spectrum of services, according to location, including nursing care, care at the end of life, intermediate care (rehabilitation services), specialist dementia care, residential care and respite care.
An experienced Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) The service welcomes applications from all General Nurses, Mental Health Nurses and Learning Disability Nurses as full training and support will be given with your own designated mentor
Registered with a valid NMC Pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
Passionate, caring, fun and energetic, with a genuine commitment and desire to make a difference in the lives of the residents we care for every day?
Committed to your own personal development and growth, and to the development of our nursing services?
Benefits on offer:
· Minimum of 28 days holiday including bank holidays, with many posts enjoying annual leave allowances up to 38 days
· Enhanced annual leave after five years to reward long service and dedication
· Extensive training and continual personal development
· A staff recognition scheme to recognise and celebrate our staff’s dedication and commitment
· Contributory Group Pension scheme
· Meals provided while on duty in our care homes
· Free uniforms (where applicable)
· Free initial DBS check
· Free parking (subject to availability)
· Sick leave paid in excess of statutory entitlement along with a supportive management structure to help employees back to work
· An Employee Assistance Programme offering 24 hour support for staff and their immediate family members
· A supportive bank of workers who regularly work
· Committed volunteers across our homes and clubs
· As a positive employer, we look to recruit from all sectors of our community
· A rewarding career, enabling our employees to make a difference to the lives of older people
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV/click apply. If you would like to know more information about this position, please call Jenny on 01329 422 572
Smartcall Recruitment will support you from application stage through to getting your start date. We support nurses through interview, offer stage, on-boarding, start dates and beyond. Smartcall want to make sure you feel informed, supported at all stages
All enquiries and applications will be strictly confidential
Please note we only advertise a small amount of our vacancies
RGN / RMN /RNLD / NURSE / REGISTERED NURSE / NMC PIN / HEALTHCARE / CLINICAL
Reference ID: NurseSC1244
Part-time hours: 22 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £20.00 per hour
12 hour shift
Remote interview process
Personal protective equipment provided or required
Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.