Location: Wirral, Cheshire
Position: Unit Manager – RGN, RMN or RNLD
Care Categories: Nursing, Residential, Dementia, Mental Health, Learning Disabilities, Respite, Intermediate care and Palliative/end of life care.
Salary: £18.50 per hour
Hours: Full time
Contract type: Permanent
*Dedicated Training and Support*
*FREE DBS check*
Smartcall are looking for highly motivated experienced RGN or RMN or RNLD to work within a beautiful family friendly care home located in the Wirral, Cheshire.
All staff provide the highest level of care, everyone supports one and other and are one big family. Every member of the team is affectionate and understanding all Residents and their individual needs.
To join us as a Registered Nurse you will need to have a current NMC registration and a good knowledge of the most up-to-date clinical practices. Within our care homes, we are looking for Nurses with a passion for enhancing the quality of life, experience of producing well-developed care plans and detailed risk assessments, with an understanding of regulatory frameworks.
Qualifications & Accreditations
Registered Nurse Qualification with a valid NMC PIN
· Ensure the highest possible standards of care – continually assessing residents’ needs and wishes, developing services to enhance their quality of life.
· Champion independence and personal choice; developing, reviewing and updating care plans to meet our clients changing physical, social and psychological needs.
· Build the positive reputation of the Business and unit; liaise professionally with visitors and other external stakeholders. Ensure team communication is professional and considered.
· Ensure all elements of resident experience are positive, from admission to discharge. For example psychological considerations, safe custody of property, pain management and dignity.
· Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines – identify, investigate and resolve risks proactively.
· Oversee all aspects of medicine management – ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered to our clients.
· Set in place rigorous monitoring and recording practice; documenting efficiently, and thoroughly all matters relating to our residents and employees.
· Proactively monitor all standards of care; undertaking audits and implementing corrective action where appropriate.
· Promote high standards of nursing care for you and your team, actively seeking ways to improve levels of service.
· To assist with all people management duties, including but not exclusively; recruitment, training and career development, performance management and effective delegation of duties.
· Dedicated Training and Support
· Company Pension Scheme
· Friendly Working Environment
· Free Enhanced police Check and uniform
· Internal Progression
How to Apply:
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.00am to 6.00pm – I am always available on email.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Tommy on 01329 422 572 or send a copy of your CV.
If you have secured a post already, not a problem at all. If you do know anyone looking and wouldn’t mind speaking with me about jobs, we can offer you £200 referral bonus if they take a job with Smartcall.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.