Registered Nurse – Lovely Nursing Home / Pay in line with NHS Band 6/7 + Amazing Benefits
Position: Staff Nurse (RGN, RMN, RNLD) Nursing Home
Care Categories: Old Age / Younger Adults / Dementia / Learning Disability / No Medical Intervention / Physical Disability / Sensory Impairment
Location: Heaton Norris, Stockport
Pay: £17.50 p/hour + Benefits Package (more info below)
Salary: £20,020 per annum (Based on 22 Hours per week) £40,040 (Based on 44 Hours per week)
Hours –Part Time / Full Time Hours
Shifts – Day Shift Pattern
Contract – Permanent Part / Full time
About the home/Company:
• The company are recognised as one of the UK’s leading Independent healthcare companies specialising in Care of the elderly providing the highest standards of personalised care to residents homes across the England and Wales.
• Offering the best training, support, progressive opportunities and offer a positive & friendly company culture. Regularly recognised in industry awards, and receiving an Award for being one of the ‘Top 20 Medium Care Home Groups’ 4 years running, caring is at the heart of what this company do
• Based in St Helens this stunning purpose-built home provides person centred residential and nursing care to Elderly and Young Adult Residents with Dementia and General Nursing Needs
• The Nursing Home is highly rated on carehome.co.uk with a 9.9 Rating. The reviews have come from staff, families and residents. Please see an example of a review below
Review on the home: “Brilliant home, lovely atmosphere, the staff genuinely care about their charges and my friend is very well cared for and happy there.”
• An experienced Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) The service welcomes applications from all General Nurses, Mental Health Nurses and Learning Disability Nurses as full training and support will be given with your own designated mentor
• Registered with a valid NMC Pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
• A newly qualified nurse ready to take the leap from training into your first role, supported by a structured preceptorship and welcoming and inspirational team?
• Passionate, caring, fun and energetic, with a genuine commitment and desire to make a difference in the lives of the residents we care for every day?
• Have Dementia / Alzheimer’s knowledge
• Committed to your own personal development and growth, and to the development of our nursing services?
Benefits on offer:
• Paid Breaks
• Duvet day on your birthday
• Opportunities to complete mentorship training / Support Newly Qualified nurses on placements within the service
• Training Portal with access to different monthly training courses (time and courses all paid for)
• Excellent and friendly work environments
• Established and supportive team
• The cost of your NMC pin paid for by the company
• The cost of your DBS paid for by the company
• Staff recognitions schemes
• 25 days holiday entitlement per annum plus bank holidays
• The cost of your DBS Check with be paid for by the company
• Help with re-validation
• A high number of qualified nurses and support staff on shift
• The opportunity to complete further qualifications
• Genuine Career development opportunities at all levels
• Specialist dementia training and support
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV/click apply. If you would like to know more information about this position, please call Paige on 01329 422 572
All enquiries and applications will be strictly confidential
Please note we only advertise a small amount of our vacancies
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.