Nursing Home / Night Manager – Award Winning Company / Nursing Home that Requires Improvement!
Position: Staff Nurse / RGN, RMN or RNLD Nursing Home
Care Categories: Old Age / Younger Adults / Dementia / Learning Disability / No Medical Intervention / Physical Disability / Sensory Impairment
Location: Heaton Norris, Greater Manchester
Pay: £18.75 p/hour (Depending on experience) + Paid Breaks + Benefits Package (more info below)
Salary: £47,775 per annum (based on 49 hours a week)
Hours – Full time – 49 hours p/week available
Contract – Permanent, Full time
About the home/Company:
• The company are recognised as one of the UK’s leading Independent healthcare companies specialising in Care of the elderly providing the highest standards of personalised care to residents homes across the England and Wales.
• Offering the best training, support, progressive opportunities and offer a positive & friendly company culture. Regularly recognised in industry awards, and receiving an Award for being one of the ‘Top 20 Medium Care Home Groups’ 4 years running, caring is at the heart of what this company do
• Based in this stunning purpose-built home provides person centred residential and nursing care to older and younger adults with various care categories
• The Nursing Home is highly rated on carehome.co.uk with a 9.8 / 10 rating. The reviews have come from staff, families and residents. The home has a fantastic reputation for the care they provide
• Passionate about delivering exceptional specialist nursing and dementia care with compassion, empathy, respect and friendship, recognising each resident as a unique individual with an amazing life history to ensure we provide the best all-round, holistic care and highest quality of life the residents deserve.
• An experienced Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) The service welcomes applications from all General Nurses, Mental Health Nurses and Learning Disability
• Passionate, caring, fun and energetic, with a genuine commitment and desire to make a difference in the lives of the residents we care for every day?
• A strong leader committed to your own personal development and growth, with previous managerial experience or looking to take a step up in your career
• Have good knowledge of CQC standards with a drive to develop and improve nursing services?
Benefits on offer:
• Paid Breaks
• Duvet day on your birthday
• Opportunities to complete mentorship training / Support Newly Qualified nurses on placements within the service
• Training Portal with access to different monthly training courses (time and courses all paid for)
• Excellent and friendly work environments
• Established and supportive team
• The cost of your NMC pin paid for by the company
• The cost of your DBS paid for by the company
• Staff recognitions schemes
• 25 days holiday entitlement per annum plus bank holidays
• The cost of your DBS Check with be paid for by the company
• Help with re-validation
• A high number of qualified nurses and support staff on shift
• The opportunity to complete further qualifications
• Genuine Career development opportunities at all levels
• Specialist dementia training and support
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV/click apply. If you would like to know more information about this position, please call Paige on 01329 422 572
All enquiries and applications will be strictly confidential
Please note we only advertise a small amount of our vacancies
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.