Registered Nurse – Beautiful Luxury Nursing Home with 5/5 Good CQC + Great Benefits Including Paid Breaks and Paid handovers!
Position: Staff Nurse (RGN, RMN, RNLD) Nursing Home
Care Categories: Dementia / Old Age / Younger Adults
Pay: Up To £19.50 + Paid Breaks and Handovers + Benefits Package (more info below)
Salary – £22,308 per annum (based on 2 shifts – 22 hours) £44,616 per annum (based on 4 shifts – 44 hours)
Hours – 22, 33 37.5 or 44 hours available
Flexible Shifts – Days, Nights or a mixture available
Contract – Permanent Full time / Part time
About the home/Company:
• The company are recognised as one of the UK’s leading Independent healthcare companies specialising in Care of the elderly providing the highest standards of personalised care to residents in 17 Luxury homes across the UK.
• Offering the best training, support, progressive opportunities and offer a positive & friendly company culture. Regularly recognised in industry awards, and receiving an Award for being one of the ‘Top 20 Medium Care Home Groups’ 4 years running, caring is at the heart of what this company do
• Based in Leatherhead this stunning 75 bed purpose-built Luxury nursing home provides person centred residential and nursing and Dementia care to the elderly.
• This fantastic Nursing Home has a fantastic reputation within the area and is highly rated on carehome.co.uk with a 9.8 / 10 rating. Reviews are based on feedback from staff, families of residents and residents. The home has a fantastic reputation in the area and a 5/5 Good CQC report
• Shift Pattern : The Nursing Home can accommodate part-time or full-time hours and they can be flexible with shifts. They are happy to consider fixed shift patterns and they are happy to consider nurses who prefer working days only or nights only. You will receive a 1 hour paid break and 15 minute paid handover
• An experienced Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) The service welcomes applications from all General Nurses, Mental Health Nurses and Learning Disability Nurses as full training and support will be given with your own designated mentor
• Registered with a valid NMC Pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
• A newly qualified nurse ready to take the leap from training into your first role, supported by a structured preceptorship and welcoming and inspirational team?
• Passionate, caring, fun and energetic, with a genuine commitment and desire to make a difference in the lives of the residents we care for every day?
• Committed to your own personal development and growth, and to the development of our nursing services?
Benefits on offer:
Full time in house trainer – giving you access to the best training opportunities.
The cost of your DBS check paid for by the company
Structured and on-going training scheme – all expenses paid
The opportunity to complete further qualifications
Free eye tests
Free car parking
Generous annual leave
Career development opportunities
Recognition schemes, including ‘Employee of the Month’
Help with revalidation
A high number of qualified nurses and support staff on shift
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV/click apply. If you would like to know more information about this position, please call Paige on 01329 422 572
All enquiries and applications will be strictly confidential
Please note we only advertise a small amount of our vacancies
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.