Registered Nurse – Nursing Home offering a + £1000 Welcome Bonus + Excellent Benefits – ‘Very Good’ CI report
Position: Staff Nurse ( RGN, RMN, RNLD ) Nursing Home
Care Categories: Old Age – Dementia Nursing – Physical Disability
Location: Macclesfield, Cheshire
Pay: £17 p/hour + Benefits Package (more info below) + £1,000 Welcome Bonus
Salary: £38,896 per annum (based on 44 hours a week)
About the home/Company:
· The company are recognised as one of the UK’s leading Independent healthcare companies specialising in Care of the elderly providing the highest standards of personalised care to residents in homes across the UK.
· Offering the best training, support, progressive opportunities and offer a positive & friendly company culture.
· Based in the Macclesfield, this beautiful, friendly purpose built nursing home offers residential and nursing care and provides person centred to 36 Elderly adults with Dementia Nursing and Physical Disability Care.
· The Nursing Home is highly rated on carehome.co.uk with a 9.6 / 10 rating. The reviews have come from staff, families and residents. This highly repeatable home has a been rated ‘Good’ in the most recent CQC report.
· An experienced Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) The service welcomes applications from all General Nurses, Mental Health Nurses and Learning Disability Nurses as full training and support will be given with your own designated mentor
· Registered with a valid NMC Pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
· A newly qualified nurse ready to take the leap from training into your first role, supported by a structured preceptorship and welcoming and inspirational team?
· 1st Level Nurse
· Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
· Genuine interest in working with the relevant Client group
Benefits on offer:
Enhanced Bank Holiday Rates!
Holiday and Travel Discounts – savings of up to 10% on published rates with the online travel agent
Retail Discounts – savings of between 5%-10% at popular high-street stores.
Leisure Savings – at cinemas, restaurants, theme parks and on health club membership.
Health & Wellbeing – Tailored support and insurance products, on an online health portal, eye care vouchers.
£250 refer a friend bonus
Free, confidential telephone support to all employees
Comprehensive training is available through online and face to face courses. We also provide opportunities for further skill development.
Confidential support from professional counsellors 24/7, to talk through any worries, issues or concerns.
On-going support from a motivated and committed Head Office and Regional Teams
Fast Application Process
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV/click apply. If you would like to know more information about this position, please call Paige ON 01329 422 572
All enquiries and applications will be strictly confidential
Please note we only advertise a small amount of our vacancies
Reference ID: nursesc1504
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.