Registered Nurse – Lovely Environment to work within – All Round Amazing Opportunity!
Position: Staff Nurse (RGN, RMN, RNLD) Complex Care Nursing Home
Care Categories: Younger Adults / Old Age / Physical Disability / Mental Health / Dementia
Location: Newcastle Upton Tyne
Pay: £17.15 Per Hour + Excellent Benefits (Below)
Salary: £37,455.60 (Based on 42 Hours Per Week)
Hours –42 hours per week available
Flexible shifts – Permanent Shifts
Contract – Permanent Full time
About the home/Company:
• The company are recognised as one of the UK’s leading Private Complex Care Healthcare providers. Providing support to adults living with a range of complex needs and specialist care including Brain / Spinal Injury, Mental Health Rehabilitation, Complex Dementia Learning Disability and Autism and challenging behaviour
• Specialists in Complex Care providing the highest standards of personalised care to residents in over 30 homes across the UK offering the best training, support, progressive opportunities and offer a positive & friendly company culture
• Based in the Newcastle Upon Tyne area. This is an exciting opportunity to join the long-standing team as they push toward an outstanding rating.
• This friendly service has 22 beds. The service supports both male and female Young Adult and Elderly Residents with Various Care Categories and General Nursing Needs. The service is highly rated on carehome.co.uk. The reviews have come from staff, families and residents.
• This purpose built service in Newcastle- upon-Tyne will become home for up to 22 service users and has 2 apartments and 2 suite of 10 bedrooms but will not have the traditional nursing home feel. The unique layout means that the nurses are able to care for adults with a vast array of complex mental and physical health needs and associated challenging behaviours.
• Committed to supporting all staff on their career journey and offering a comprehensive induction with a buddy / mentor to help you settle into your new role, and on-going specialist in house training and development opportunities. A full preceptorship program is offered for newly qualified nurses. The Managers have an open-door policy and are very approachable and respectful; everyone’s contribution is valued.
Benefits on offer:
Up to £1500 for referring a friend to the company
The opportunity to become a specialist Champion
The cost of your DBS check paid for by the company
Paid NMC registration (worth £120)
Pay enhancements for bank holidays
Employee discount scheme for high street shops and services
Structured and on-going training scheme – all expenses paid
Free RCNi Membership / access to RCNi training platform and more than 200 RCN-accredited clinical CPD learning modules.
Access to immediate counselling helpline or face to face services, free of charge
Free car parking
28 days annual leave
Career development opportunities
Online forum and mobile app for all staff
Retail and high street shops, restaurant, pubs and holiday discounts and 2 for 1 cinema tickets
Free financial advice and assistance
Help with revalidation
A high number of qualified nurses and support staff on shift
Fast application process
• An experienced Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) The service welcomes applications from all General Nurses, Mental Health Nurses and Learning Disability Nurses as full training and support will be given with your own designated mentor
• Registered with a valid NMC Pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
• A newly qualified nurse ready to take the leap from training into your first role, supported by a structured preceptorship and welcoming and inspirational team?
• Passionate, caring, fun and energetic, with a genuine commitment and desire to make a difference in the lives of the residents we care for every day?
• Committed to your own personal development and growth, and to the development of our nursing services?
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV/click apply. If you would like to know more information about this position, please call Paige on 01329 422 572
Smartcall Recruitment will support you from application stage through to getting your start date. We support nurses through interview, offer stage, on-boarding, start dates and beyond. Smartcall want to make sure you feel informed, supported at all stages