SmartcallR Smartcall Recruitment
"Make the Smartcall"
Staff Nurse – Complex Care / Brain Injury / Neuro-Disabilities / Mental Health
Position: Staff Nurse (RGN, RMN, RNLD) Complex Care Nursing Home
Care Categories: Younger & Older Adults, Physical Disability / Acquired Brain Injury / Rehabilitation
Salary: up to £38,896 per annum (based on 44 hours) – depending on the hours you decide to choose!
Pay: £17.00 p/hour + Excellent Benefits + Pension
Hours – 22, 33 37.5 or 44 hours per week available. Flexible shifts – Days, nights or a mixture available to suit you
Contract – Permanent Full time or Part time
About the home/Company
· Based in the Staffordshire area this warm and friendly intimate 60 bedded nursing home provides person centred residential and nursing care to adults with Complex needs including Learning / Brain injury and stroke rehabilitation / Mental health Conditions and Neuro-disabilities
· The company are recognised as one of the UK’s leading Private Complex Care Healthcare providers. Providing support to adults living with a range of complex needs and specialist care including Brain / Spinal Injury, Mental Health Rehabilitation, Complex Dementia Learning Disability and Autism and challenging behavior.
· The Nursing Home is highly rated on carehome.co.uk. The reviews have come from staff, families and residents. The home currently has a CQC rating “requires improvement”. 3/5 green and the other 2 amber.
· Specialists in Complex Care providing the highest standards of personalised care to residents in over 30 homes across the UK offering the best training, support, progressive opportunities and offer a positive & friendly company culture
· Passionate about delivering exceptional specialist nursing care with compassion, empathy, respect and friendship, recognising each resident as a unique individual with an amazing life history to ensure we provide the best all-round, holistic care and highest quality of life the residents deserve.
· Committed to supporting all staff on their career journey and offer a comprehensive induction with a buddy to help you settle into your new role, and on-going specialist in house training and development opportunities. The Managers have an open-door policy and are very approachable and respectful; everyone’s contribution is valued.
· An experienced Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) The service welcomes applications from all General Nurses, Mental Health Nurses and Learning Disability Nurses as full training and support will be given with your own designated mentor
· Registered with a valid NMC Pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
· A newly qualified nurse ready to take the leap from training into your first role, supported by a structured preceptorship and welcoming and inspirational team?
· Passionate, caring, fun and energetic, with a genuine commitment and desire to make a difference in the lives of the residents we care for every day?
· Committed to your own personal development and growth, and to the development of our nursing services?
Benefits on offer:
· Up to £1500 for referring a friend to the company
· The opportunity to become a specialist Champion
· The cost of your DBS check paid for by the company
· Paid NMC registration (worth £120)
· Pay enhancements for bank holidays
· Employee discount scheme for high street shops and services
· Structured and on-going training scheme – all expenses paid
· Free RCNi Membership / access to RCNi training platform and more than 200 RCN-accredited clinical CPD learning modules.
· Childcare vouchers
· Access to immediate counselling helpline or face to face services, free of charge
· Free uniform
· Free car parking
· 28 days annual leave
· Comprehensive induction
· Career development opportunities
· Pension scheme
· Online forum and mobile app for all staff
· Award events
· Retail and high street shops, restaurant, pubs and holiday discounts and 2 for 1 cinema tickets
· Free financial advice and assistance
· Help with revalidation
· A high number of qualified nurses and support staff on shift
· Fast application process
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV/click apply. If you would like to know more information about this position, please call Jenny on 01329 422 572
Please note we only advertise a small amount of our vacancies
All enquiries and applications will be strictly confidential
Reference ID: NURSE547
Part-time hours: 22-44 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £33,150.00 to £38,896.00 /year
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.