Nurse Deputy Manager – must have NMC PIN
Location: Rowlands Gill
£42,000 Per Annum
40 Hours Per Week – 16 Hours Supernumerary and 24 Hours Clinical
On call is shared with HM on alternate weeks
Why work for our client?
*Non profit organisation*
*£2000 Welcome Bonus*
Our client’s ethos is to enrich the lives of both the residents and staff of every home they look after. They like to have some fun while they are at work, support each other and work hard as a team. There’s loads of training and promotion opportunities available for those who want to pursue it and every day job satisfaction at the Nursing Home for all regardless of role.
As a Deputy Manager, you will support the Home Manager in the day to day running of the Nursing Home, helping to lead a team of Care professionals with passion and commitment. You will form strong relationships with staff, residents and their families and your presence in the home will be pivotal to its success.
Our client has over 100 care homes and you can ‘feel’ the difference a team makes the moment you step through the doors. The team at the home is special and we’re looking for a driven person to work alongside the Home Manager and lead by example. Become a part of it and apply for this role.
Where you’ll work:
The Home is based in an excellent central location with local amenities very close by. The team offer a range of care and support including residential, nursing and dementia care for up to 61 residents. Along with all the usual home comforts you would expect, benefits from an attractive sensory garden and a conservatory which provides residents with the opportunity to relax in a tranquil environment. Residents can benefit from regular visits by manicurists, physiotherapists, opticians, and chiropodists. A GP visits regularly and people also have the opportunity to remain with their own GP if they wish. They also have there own in-house hairdressing salon and a hairdresser visits regularly.
· Click APPLY and one of the Smartcall Team will contact you and tell you more
You will have previous experience in a residential and/or nursing setting. You will need to be RN qualified, with an up to date NMC pin number.
A full, valid driver’s licence is required and access to own vehicle is desirable.
What is also important to us is that you are a caring, enthusiastic and self-motivated individual, who is interested in working in a growing and progressive organisation.
· First and foremost – we work together as a team to enrich our residents’ lives – let’s support our colleagues too and have fun in the process
· We give the highest quality of personalised care to our residents in line with their individual care plans
· Leisure and social activities are a really important part of the day – let’s get stuck in
· It’s very simple – if we can be the best Deputy Manager we can be by being kind and supportive in every way to our residents, their families and our colleagues, then we’re all doing a great job.
Benefits and rewards :
· 25 days annual leave (rising to a maximum of 30 days) plus bank holidays
· Life assurance
· CQC performance bonus
· Excellent training and development opportunities
· Loyalty Award available
· Refer a friend scheme with payment of up to £750 available
· Contributory pension from Sanctuary Care
· Access to a free 24/7 support service providing support including legal, financial, emotional and medical advice
· Discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more via ‘My Rewards’
· DBC / PVG paid
· £2000 Welcome Bonus
· Fast Application process
How to Apply:
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.00am to 4.00pm – I am always available on email.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Paige on 01329 422 572 or send a copy of your CV or click APPLY
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.