Position: Staff Nurse – RGN, RMN or RNLD
Care Categories: Old Age – Younger Adults – Dementia – Mental Health
Rate of Pay: £18.50 Per Hour
Salary: Up To £21,164 Per Annum, Based on 22 Hours Per Week – Up To £42,328 Per Annum, Based on 44 Hours Per Week
Hours: Full time and Part time Hours Available ( 12, 24, 36 or 48 ) – Totally up to you!
Shifts: Days and Nights Available – 8/8 Start and Finish times
Contract type: Permanent
*Dedicated Training and Support*
*Preceptorship available for newly qualified nurses*
*FREE DBS check*
Smartcall are looking for highly motivated nurses either newly qualified or experienced RGN or RMN or RNLD to work within a beautiful family friendly care home located in Southall
All staff provide the highest level of care, everyone supports one and other and are one big family. Every member of the team is affectionate and understanding all Residents and their individual needs with the biggest hearts. This home as 92 Beds with a Requires Improvement CQC Report.
To join us as a Registered Nurse you will need to have a current NMC registration and a good knowledge of the most up-to-date clinical practices. Within our care homes, we are looking for Nurses with a passion for enhancing the quality of life, experience of producing well-developed care plans and detailed risk assessments, with an understanding of regulatory frameworks.
Qualifications & Accreditations
Registered Nurse Qualification with a valid NMC PIN
• Leading a team to ensure the highest possible standards of care
• Assessment of residents’ needs, creating and implementing Care plans
• Developing, reviewing and updating care plans to meet resident’s physical, social and psychological needs, whilst still championing independence and personal choice
• Maintaining accurate documentation and resident records.
• Oversee all aspects of medicine management on your shift in accordance with company policies and current legislation.
• Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines – identify, investigate and resolve risks proactively.
• Support, guide, teach and mentor others in line with the NMC Code, following its guidance at all times.
• Dedicated Training and Support
• Company Pension Scheme
• Friendly Working Environment
• Free Enhanced police Check and uniform
• Internal Progression
• Full time and part time opportunities
How to Apply:
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.00am to 5.00pm – I am always available on email.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Paige on 01329 422 572 or send a copy of your CV.
If you have secured a post already, not a problem at all. If you do know anyone looking and wouldn’t mind speaking with me about jobs, we can offer you £200 referral bonus if they take a job with Smartcall.
Reference – nursesc1011