Clinical Deputy Home Manager
Location: Stoke On Trent
Position: Deputy Home Manager
Care Categories: Old Age – Younger Adults – Dementia – Physical Disability
Rate of Pay: £18.50 Per Hour
Salary: £42,328 Per Annum, Based on 44 Hours Per Week
Hours: Full time.
Contract type: Permanent
*Dedicated Training and Support*
*FREE DBS check*
About the Home/Company…
Smartcall are looking for highly motivated, experienced RGN or RMN or RNLD to work within a beautiful family friendly care home located in Stoke On Trent as a Deputy Home Manager.
All staff provide the highest level of care, everyone supports one and other and are one big family. Every member of the term is affectionate and understanding all Residents and their individual needs. This home has 48 Beds and has a 5/5 Good CQC Report.
To join us as a Deputy Home Manager you will need to have a current NMC registration and a good knowledge of the most up-to-date clinical practices. Alongside this you would have also had to have significant experience as either a senior nurse within a care home environment such as a Clinical Lead or previously been a Deputy Home Manager in another care home. Within our care homes, we are looking for a Nurse with a passion for enhancing the quality of life, experience of producing well-developed care plans and detailed risk assessments, with an understanding of regulatory frameworks.
Qualifications & Accreditations – Duties and Responsibilities
• NMC Active Registration with extensive post registration experience, including experience held at a senior supervisory level
• You will possess strong leadership and management qualities
• A visible leader in the home supporting the operation of a twenty four hour business.
• Ability to oversee the induction of all new employees and participate in the training and development of the team.
• Play an active part in the recruitment, assessment and supervision of the team.
• Ability to Deputise in the overall management of the care home as required by the Home Manager
• Communicate professionally with visitors including family, friends and other external stakeholders.
• Happy to undertake managerial and leadership responsibilities whilst continuing to deliver direct clinical care
• Confident supporting the Home Manager with the financial effectiveness of the home, ensuring the home operates within budget through effective use of resources and identify areas to improve efficiency.
• Previous experience working within a nursing home setting would be desirable
• Dedicated Training and Support
• Company Pension Scheme
• Friendly Working Environment
• Free Enhanced police Check and uniform
• Internal Progression
• Discounts and Benefits suited to your lifestyle
How to Apply:
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.00am to 4.00pm – I am always available on email. If you would be interested in the position please give Paige a call on 01329 422 572 or send across an application with your CV attached.
If you have secured a post already, not a problem at all. If you do know anyone looking and wouldn’t mind speaking with me about jobs, we can offer you £200 referral bonus if they take a job with Smartcall.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.