Peripatetic Clinical Nurse Manager – Stoke on Trent & Stafford – 3K Car Allowance
Position: Clinical Nurse Manager ( RGN, RMN, RNLD ) Nursing Home
Care Categories: Old Age / Younger Adults / Mental Health / Physical Disability / Learning Disability / Substance Missuse
Location: Stoke on Trent and Sheffield
Salary: £45,000 per annum (based on 40 hours p/week) + £3000 Car Allowance + £1500 Welcome Bonus
Travel and locations: You will be supporting homes across geographical footprint predominantly in Stoke on Trent and Sheffield ensuring the homes are demonstrating, as a minimum, Good practice in all CQC KLOE’s. There will be potential overnight stays of up to 4 consecutive nights per week with this role, please take this into consideration before applying for this position.
Contract – Permanent
About the Role:
You’ll travel across your region to manage and develop the teams in various care homes.
Overnight accommodation will be provided where the need arises
Taking lead in the absence of a home’s own CNM or in conjunction and collaboration with the homes own CNM
You can expect to be involved in everything from care planning and audits to motivating the teams
An experienced Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) The service welcomes applications from all General Nurses, Mental Health Nurses and Learning Disability Nurses
Passionate, caring, fun and energetic, with a genuine commitment and desire to make a difference in the lives of the residents we care for every day?
Committed to your own personal development and growth, and to the development of our nursing services?
Possess strong leadership qualities
Have good knowledge of CQC standards
Minimum 3 years post NMC registration experience
Understanding of MCA and DoLs processes and procedures
· Auditing, reviewing and updating care plans and medication records
Benefits on offer:
· £1500 Welcome Bonus
· Up to £1500 for referring a friend to the company
· The opportunity to become a specialist Champion
· The cost of your DBS check paid for by the company
· Paid NMC registration (worth £120)
· Pay enhancements for bank holidays
· Employee discount scheme for high street shops and services
· Structured and on-going training scheme – all expenses paid
· Free RCNi Membership / access to RCNi training platform and more than 200 RCN-accredited clinical CPD learning modules.
· Childcare vouchers
· Access to immediate counselling helpline or face to face services, free of charge
· Free uniform
· Free car parking
· 28 days annual leave
· Comprehensive induction
· Career development opportunities
· Pension scheme
· Online forum and mobile app for all staff
· Award events
· Retail and high street shops, restaurant, pubs and holiday discounts and 2 for 1 cinema tickets
· Free financial advice and assistance
· Help with revalidation
· A high number of qualified nurses and support staff on shift
· Fast application process
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV/click apply. If you would like to know more information about this position, please call Paige on 01329 422 572
Smartcall Recruitment will support you from application stage through to getting your start date. We support nurses through interview, offer stage, on-boarding, start dates and beyond. Smartcall want to make sure you feel informed, supported at all stages
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.