Deputy Manager – Beautiful Nursing Home with Good CQC Pay in line with NHS Top Band 6/7 + Great Benefits
Position: Deputy Manager (RGN, RMN, RNLD) Nursing Home
Registered Care Categories: Old Age / Dementia / Learning Disability
Location: Tooting, London
Pay: £22.85 p/hour + Benefits Package (more info below)
Bonus: Yes, £1000 paid in your 1st full month
Salary: Up to £57,033.60 per year (based on 48 Hours Week)
Hours – 22, 33, 37.5 or 44 hours per week available.
Job Contract – Permanent
About the home/Company:
Paid NMC & DBS Check
The company are a registered charity, dedicated to improving the quality of life for older people through the care homes, close care facilities and social clubs across the South of England
There are over 10 care homes centres, each with its own distinctive personality. The homes provide a wide spectrum of services, according to location, including nursing care, care at the end of life, intermediate care (rehabilitation services), specialist dementia care, residential care and respite care.
Based in Tootingthis beautiful and welcoming 56 bedded nursing home offers residential and nursing care and provides person centred to Elderly Residents with Dementia, Learning Disability and General Nursing Needs
The home has a 5/5 Good CQC which the home manager and team are extremely proud off. This is an exciting time to join this high performing service as they push toward an outstanding CQC!
The Nursing Home is highly rated on carehome.co.uk. The reviews have come from staff, families and residents. Please see an example of a review below
An experienced Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) Registered with a valid NMC Pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
Passionate, caring, fun and energetic, with a genuine commitment and desire to make a difference in the lives of the residents we care for every day?
Committed to your own personal development and growth, and to the development of our nursing services?
Possess strong leadership qualities
Have good knowledge of CQC standards
Benefits on offer:
· Minimum of 28 days holiday including bank holidays, with many posts enjoying annual leave allowances up to 38 days
· Enhanced annual leave after five years to reward long service and dedication
· Extensive training and continual personal development
· A staff recognition scheme to recognise and celebrate our staff’s dedication and commitment
· Contributory Group Pension scheme
· Meals provided while on duty in our care homes
· Free uniforms (where applicable)
· Free initial DBS check
· Free parking (subject to availability)
· Sick leave paid in excess of statutory entitlement along with a supportive management structure to help employees back to work
· An Employee Assistance Programme offering 24 hour support for staff and their immediate family members
· A supportive bank of workers who regularly work
· Committed volunteers across our homes and clubs
· As a positive employer, we look to recruit from all sectors of our community
· A rewarding career, enabling our employees to make a difference to the lives of older people
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV/click apply. If you would like to know more information about this position, please call Paige on 01329 422 572
Smartcall Recruitment will support you from application stage through to getting your start date. We support nurses through interview, offer stage, on-boarding, start dates and beyond. Smartcall want to make sure you feel informed, supported at all stages
All enquiries and applications will be strictly confidential
Please note we only advertise a small amount of our vacancies
Reference ID: nursesc552
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £57,033.60 per year
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.