Nurse Registered with band 7 NHS pay and great benefits!
Position: Staff Nurse ( RGN , RMN , RNLD ) Nursing Home
Care Categories: Old Age – Dementia
Location: Wibsey, Bradford
Pay: £18 p/hour + Benefits Package (more info below)
Salary – £41,184 per annum (based on 44 hours a week) £20,592 per annum (based on 22 hours a week)
Hours – 22, 33 37.5 or 44 hours per week available. Flexible shifts – Days, nights or a mixture available to suit you
Contract – Permanent Full time or Part time
About the home/Company:
The company provides bespoke nursing care for each of our elderly residents across homes in Scotland and in Northern England. Their mission is to Provide high quality care for our residents, peace of mind for their families and be a great place to work
• Based in Wibsey this stunning purpose, modern Nursing Home provides person centred residential and nursing care to 60 elderly residents with general nursing needs, Dementia Nursing and general nursing needs
• The Nursing Home has a fantastic reputation within the area and a long-standing home manager.
• The Nursing Home is highly rated on carehome.co.uk. The reviews have come from staff, families of residents and residents.
• You must be a Registered Nurse with the ability to lead a team of care staff.
• Experience of producing well-developed care plans and detailed risk assessments, with an understanding of regulatory frameworks.
• Ability to maintain accurate documentation and resident records whilst incorporating the use of modern technology.
• Experience on overseeing all aspects of medicine management on your shift in accordance with company policies and current legislation.
• Able to support, guide, teach and mentor others in line with the NMC Code, always following its guidance.
• Passionate about delivering great care and supporting the residents and their families.
• An experienced Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) The service welcomes applications from all General Nurses, Mental Health Nurses and Learning Disability Nurses as full training and support will be given with your own designated mentor
• Registered with a valid NMC Pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
• Passionate, caring, fun and energetic, with a genuine commitment and desire to make a difference in the lives of the residents we care for every day?
• Committed to your own personal development and growth, and to the development of our nursing services?
Benefits on offer:
• Competitive salary.
• Free DBS check.
• Free uniform.
• Reward and Recognition strategy.
• Annual awards ceremony.
• Employee Assistance Programme.
• Refer a friend scheme.
• Free online library of online course for continuous professional development.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV/click apply. If you would like to know more information about this position, please call Paige today ON 01329 422 572.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.