Registered Nurse – Fantastic Opportunity – Amazing Company!
Position: Staff Nurse – RGN, RMN or RNLD
Care Categories: Rehabilitation
Rate of Pay: £18.03 + Benefits Package
Salary: Up To £41,252.64 (Based on 44 Hours Per Week)
How to Apply:
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.00am to 5.00pm – I am always available on email.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Paige on 01329 422 572 or send a copy of your CV.
About The Unit & Company …
Grove House Discharge Unit is an intermediate care service operated between Four Seasons Health Care and The Wirral University Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust.
The partnership supports elderly patients at Clatterbridge hospital who no longer need to be in an acute hospital ward to rehabilitate quickly and independently so they can confidently return home or move on to community-based care in a care home or assisted living.
Our team provides 24-hour high-quality care for patients whose medical condition has been stabilised, with the advantage of on-site health professionals to help us provide the best possible care.
Intermediate care is also known as ‘step-up, step-down’ or rehabilitation and our care teams provide a personal level of support which is focused on the individual and their journey. Find out more about our Intermediate Care Service and team.
• Recommend a Nurse Scheme of £1000
• Dedicated Training and Support
• Company Pension Scheme
• Friendly Working Environment
• Free Enhanced police Check and uniform
• Excellent career development opportunities
• Full time and part time opportunities
• Discounts and benefits suited to your lifestyle
Qualifications & Accreditations
Registered Nurse Qualification with a valid NMC PIN
• Leading a team to ensure the highest possible standards of care
• Assessment of residents’ needs, creating and implementing Care plans
• Developing, reviewing and updating care plans to meet resident’s physical, social and psychological needs, whilst still championing independence and personal choice
• Maintaining accurate documentation and resident records.
• Oversee all aspects of medicine management on your shift in accordance with company policies and current legislation.
• Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines – identify, investigate and resolve risks proactively.
• Support, guide, teach and mentor others in line with the NMC Code, following its guidance at all times.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.