Registered Nurse – Beautiful, Modern Nursing Home / Pay in line with NHS Band 6/7!
Position: Staff Nurse (RGN, RMN, RNLD) Nursing Home
Care Categories: Old Age / Dementia
Location: Wroxham, Norwich
Pay: Up to £18.00 Per Hour + Benefits Package (more info below)
Salary – £20,592 Per Annum (Bases on 22 Hours Per Week) £41,184 per annum (based on 44 hours Per Week)
Hours – 22, 33 37.5 or 44 hours available. Flexible shifts – Days, nights or a mixture available to suit you
Contract – Permanent Full time / Part time
About the home/Company:
• The company are recognised as one of the UK’s leading Independent healthcare companies specialising in Care of the elderly providing the highest standards of personalised care to residents in 37 homes across the UK. Offering the best training, support, progressive opportunities and offer a positive & friendly company culture. Regularly recognised in industry awards, and receiving a Award for being one of the ‘Top 20 Large Care Home Groups’ 4 years running, caring is at the heart of what this company do.
• Based in Wroxham this stunning purpose-built modern home provides person centred residential and nursing care Elderly Residents with Dementia and General Nursing Needs.
• The Nursing Home is highly rated on carehome.co.uk with a 9.6 / 10 rating. The reviews have come from staff, families and residents. The home has a designated activities team offering a wide range of activities such as Bingo, BBQs, Visiting Entertainers, Pamper and Tea days
• Passionate about delivering exceptional specialist nursing and dementia care with compassion, empathy, respect and friendship, recognising each resident as a unique individual with an amazing life history to ensure we provide the best all-round, holistic care and highest quality of life the residents deserve.
• Committed to supporting all staff on their career journey and offer a comprehensive induction with a buddy to help you settle into your new role, and on-going specialist in house training and development opportunities. The Managers have an open-door policy and are very approachable and respectful; everyone’s contribution is valued.
• Shift Pattern : The Nursing Home can accommodate part-time or full-time hours and they can be flexible with shifts. They are happy to consider fixed shift patterns and they are happy to consider nurses who prefer working days only or nights only. You will receive a 1 hour break.
• An experienced Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) The service welcomes applications from all General Nurses, Mental Health Nurses and Learning Disability Nurses as full training and support will be given with your own designated mentor
• Registered with a valid NMC Pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
• A newly qualified nurse ready to take the leap from training into your first role, supported by a structured preceptorship and welcoming and inspirational team?
• Passionate, caring, fun and energetic, with a genuine commitment and desire to make a difference in the lives of the residents we care for every day?
• Committed to your own personal development and growth, and to the development of our nursing services?
Benefits on offer:
• Up to £2,000 Welcome Bonus
• The opportunity to become a specialist Champion
• The cost of your DBS check paid for by the company
• Pay enhancements for bank holidays
• Structured and on-going training scheme – all expenses paid
• The opportunity to complete further qualifications
• Support with continuous professional development (CPD) including a Personal
• Free uniform
• Free car parking
• Generous annual leave
• Comprehensive induction
• Career development opportunities
• Pension scheme
• Award events / Staff Recognition
• Help with revalidation
• A high number of qualified nurses and support staff on shift
How to Apply: If you are interested in this opportunity, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV/click apply. If you would like to know more information about this position, please call Paige on 01329 422 572
All enquiries and applications will be strictly confidential
Please note we only advertise a small amount of our vacancies
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.